Verizon FIOS has been keeping up monthly billing of Operator Assist Network for Business listing on a website which has no business value and no traffic I'd expect.They have continued to bill us for 2 years I think for $0.75 a month, despite our telling them to stop at least twice.

My praents are elderly and may have agreed to something of which they were not fully aware and have been dutifully paying the $0 a month. That comes to $1000 or so for 2 years.

This review is about the slamming law too. This law pays 100% of slamming charges to the phone company and only 50% refund to consumer.

Thus the phone company gets free money any time a slammer gets caught. This is a huge incentive to continue providing access to scammers because when they get caught the phone company benefits. The stuck consumer only gets 50% back.

Way to stick it to the consumer alright.Evil...

Had an Experience with Operator Assistance Network?

Comments

ugg boots

five finger shoes

cheap hair straighteners

accessorize

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more "HELD HOSTAGE UVERSE ATT DSL" ATT "Are you bored & have nothing exciting to do to occupy your mind? I have the answer just call AT&T & get "U-Verse" for your phone, Internet & your cable!..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more