Washington, District Of Columbia

Verizon FIOS has been keeping up monthly billing of Operator Assist Network for Business listing on a website which has no business value and no traffic I'd expect.They have continued to bill us for 2 years I think for $0.75 a month, despite our telling them to stop at least twice.

My praents are elderly and may have agreed to something of which they were not fully aware and have been dutifully paying the $0 a month. That comes to $1000 or so for 2 years.

This review is about the slamming law too. This law pays 100% of slamming charges to the phone company and only 50% refund to consumer.

Thus the phone company gets free money any time a slammer gets caught. This is a huge incentive to continue providing access to scammers because when they get caught the phone company benefits. The stuck consumer only gets 50% back.

Way to stick it to the consumer alright.Evil...

Had an Experience with Operator Assistance Network?

Comments

ugg boots

five finger shoes

cheap hair straighteners

accessorize

Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more Schwans does not honor their coupons Schwans "I had never heard of Schwans until I got a coupon for $25 off your first order in something I ordered in the mail. I was very excited about the..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more